Hey guys, I’m really sorry that I haven’t posted in so long. I don’t really have an excuse except for forgetting. I’m kinda good at that.
Anyways, I finally came up with an idea for a blog post! I’ve decided to give you a list of my favorite Christian songs. I think that maybe other tweens might like to give them a try.
- Song: Real Love. Artist: Blanca. The words in this song really speak to me. It says how we all have real pain and real fears. We all thirst for the drying of our real tears. We need Jesus’s real love.
- Song: Not Backing Down. Artist: Blanca (feat. Tedashii). If you are someone who always plays it safe, here is a song for you. Some words from this song are: I’ve played it safe, been afraid my whole life. Now things have changed, won’t stay silent this time. No, I’m not backing down.
- Song: I’ll Keep On. Artist: NF (feat. Jeremiah Carlson). I personally love to listen to Christian rapping. NF happens to be a great rapper. And in this song, he raps and sings. This song says: “Oh, these hands are tired. Oh, this heart is tired. Oh, this soul is tired. But I’ll keep on.”
- Song: I Will Be Undignified. Artist: Rend Collective. I will be undignified! And I will praise the Lord my God with all my mind! are some of the words that are in the song. I actually got to see them sing this song at a concert and it was awesome! This song is a good song to get you moving and energized. Its based on King David in 2 Samuel 6:22.
- Song: Resurrection Day. Artist: Rend Collective. This song is also a good song to get you singing along. Some of the words are: This is my resurrection day! Nothing’s going to hold me in the grave! Nothing’s going to hold me down.”
- Song: The Paradigm. Artist: Capital Kings (feat. Soul Glow Activatur). Although this song doesn’t have a whole lot of words, there is some amazing electronic music. It’s super fun to dance too.
- Song: Light Shine Bright. Artist: TobyMac (feat. Hollyn). I like this song because I particularly like how Hollyn sings along with TobyMac. I like the harmony.
- Song: Jesus Love. Artist: Royal Tailor (feat. TobyMac). Its about real love: Jesus’s love for us.
- Song: Church Clap. Artist: KB (feat. Lecrae). This is a great song that has a bunch of rapping (and clapping) in it. I love sing (and rapping) along to the song.
- Song: O Come to the Altar. Artist: Elevation Worship. When I sing this song, my whole heart pours out for my awesome God. I can’t really give any other words for it.
Thank you so much for looking through my list! I hope some songs will make it on your playlist. They definitely make it on mine!
Stay sweet, Ella.